Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hello Lord!

Isn't it a funny thing how our God reaches out and grabs us sometimes? Saying open your eyes because I'm right here sista! Take notice because I never leave your side!

"I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me." Psalm 16:8

This past Sunday I was the "Guide" for the 4-5 year olds in Sunday school. Basically my job as the guide is to line the kids up and take them from each activity. There is this little girl named Fayth that is cute as a button. She has the tiniest voice and is very attentive to everything. Sunday not only was I her guide but I was also her "lipstick" keeper. It was my job to watch her chapstick and make sure nobody used it. At the end of lesson I returned her chapstick and hurried down to my Adult Bible Fellowship (ABF) class.

Class was over and I was rushing out the doors to get on with my Sunday to do list. I hear this little voice "Miss Megan" and tugging at my dress hem. There was little Fayth arms wide open for a hug. I knelt down to her level and scooped this cute little girl up. For the brief second, hugging this little girl and hearing her say thank you, I thought to my self, "Well Hello Lord!"

Isn't it crazy how he makes his presence known? He is always with us it is just a matter of opening our eyes. It may come in the form of a hug, a stranger's smile, or the person lying next to you. "Well, Hello Lord!"

A field in Wayne County! 
August 9, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment