Search This Blog

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

 So.... I'm a week late on this post I started! So here it is! 


The turkey preparation process will follow once I finally decide to upload the pictures! 


Give Thanks!

It's that time of year again, we are on the eve of the holiday season kick off! The day started off with ringing the salvation army bell, a quick hair cut, and then back to ring the bell until 5:00 tonight.

 I then rushed home to start the cooking process.

Now I am sitting here staring at my delicious apple pie. Thinking that I just might cut into it. Does it matter if it is presented tomorrow with a small slice missing? Hmmm... Ok I'm not touching it! I want to... the ooeeeyyy gooey deliciousness is talking to me. :)

What am I thankful for?? Let's take a look in pictures.....

My Mom and Sisters. 
The bestest bestfriend in the entire world.

 My Puppers- Peyton
She didn't steal the turkey or any of my baked goods this year! Bonus points for her!










Hmmmm.... I could add a couple thousand more pictures!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment