Glorious! Glorious! Glorious!
Isn't life Glorious? I started thinking about my life lately and it is just a wonderful thing. With all the "bad" that has happened there is always glory! Always something to look forward to and live for. Sometimes I think we take for granted the small glories in life, or maybe just I do at times.
Last night I was laying in be reflecting on the last few months of my life. So much has happened. It has been a life changing year and we just started June! Let's take a brief look at the year:
1. I had rotator cuff surgery... OUCH! Long recovery
2. My Grandma fell very ill, had a heart-attack, decided to go home on hospice care.
3. Spent long hours taking care of my grandma who passed away on March 9th.
4. Struggled immensely with the loss of her.
5. Ended a 2.5 year relationship with a man I loved dearly on April 6th.
Now here it comes... THE GLORY!!!!
1. I was baptized on April 7th by one of the best Minsters ever Zach Stewart.
2. I accepted Jesus Christ as my savior
3. Reconnected with the myself and who I wanted to be
4. Found out my great friend Tricia is having twin boys.
5. My bestfriends sister and long time friend Jaime is have a baby girl.
6. Connecting with new people and hoping to build strong healthy friendships
7. I got a new to me car, 2008 VW Jetta.
8. My shoulder is doing great!
Come on, the Glory out weighs the Bad! Glory wins! Wow... life is all about how we look at it. In the face of all things you will survive and make it through everything with God standing by your side.
"The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." -Deuteronomy 31:8
No comments:
Post a Comment